Wednesday, December 17, 2014

final part 1

In my interdisciplinary project was a good experience me and my group members (able, joseph, Jessica Jennifer) our topic was the right to die that was a hard topic to be presenting on so we all voted and the final decision was to go for it.it was hard to find information to support it because they wore all mostly personal opinions. Another thing that made me stress out is going to different stores to buy my formal clothing I thought it was a bad idea since it had been a law only in three states. At first my group was lacking of communication but two weeks before the due day we started to talk to each other we all thought our group was not going to make it so we decided that we should split the work and then put it into one piece it worked

At the presentation night I was nervous I thought what if forget what I’m supposed to say? Or what if they ask a question and I can’t answer? So it started my partner forgot her part and it made me more nervous than it was my turn and I forgot what was I going to say even though I practiced after 3 seconds I remembered and talked all the way nonstop and finishes at the end I in the questions I answered 2/4 it made me feel like I did a good job this was a good experience because I got to work in a team and learn some tactics for the next time I have a presentation.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment