Thursday, December 11, 2014

 “We need the courage to start and continue what we should do and the courage to stop what we shouldn’t do “Richard L. Evans
Reflection: I think that it is about having a responsibility in doing what you have to and finishing it not just start and forget about it. Also don't make it sound less important like my interdisciplinary project I could made it sound less important by saying that I have good grades that one letter grade would not affect me, But I did not I try my best and say I have to do It. It is my responsibility to do it and to let know that in my school they teach you things that are helpful in life like in m presentation I learned how to work in group even if you don’t know them and to not be shy in front of an audience

No comments:

Post a Comment